WWE No Way Out 2006 predictions
Published on 19 Feb 2006 at 7:19 pm.
Filed under Wrestling.
Since my friend might be making it over for the PPV I’m just going to list my predictions instead of doing play by play.
- Kurt Angle over the Undertaker
- Rey Mysterio defeats Randy Orton
- Booker T with the win over Chris Benoit
- Bobby Lashley squashes JBL
- MNM retaining their titles against Matt Hardy and his mystery opponent
- Grergory Helms makes it out of the cruiserweight tornado match still the champion
I know the word going around is that they are going to have Kurt Angle against Randy Orton at Wrestlemania, but I don’t believe that WWE would actually have Rey lose after having him use Eddie Guerrero’s name so much. Rey dedicated his win in the Royal Rumble to Eddie Guerrero. He looks stupid putting that number one contender spot. Losing the shot at Wrestlemania will both weaken the Royal Rumble match and Rey Mysterio and tarnish Eddie Guerrero’s name further than the WWE has already.
POWRSURG on 21 Feb 2006 at 2:18 am: 1
Well, I was right about Angle and Helms at least. To be fair, I didn’t know that MNM against Matt Hardy’s team was a non-title match or I would have picked them. Oh well.